Sunday, January 11, 2015

Genesis 1:1 Secret

Barasheet:  "The Son Of God Will Be Destroyed (Or Killed) By His Own Hand on A Cross"

The prophecy that is going to happen after 1000 years is hidden in the first word in the first verse of the Hebrew bible.

Every Angel in Heaven has to bow down to the Son of God and there were some forbidden secrets told only to him and not to the Angel even not to the Lucifer.
But Lucifer was very close to God. In Isaiah chapter 14 verse 12-15 Lucifer were called as the son of the morning.

Isa:14:12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!  how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa:14:13: For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa:14:14: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa:14:15: Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.


He did rebellion against the Holy God and his son “Jesus Christ” to capture his throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment